Owner: Saline Water Conversion Corporation
Contract Value: 58 Million Saudi Riyals
Duration: May 2006 – April 2007
Scope of Work:
Supply and installation of Toyobo Membranes for 11 R.O. trains each 5,500 M³/Day.
- Replacement of existing membranes by hollow fine fiber membranes for 14 RO trains.
- Modification of DCS logic to comply with new membranes operation process.
- Extension of new chlorine line approx. 600 meters for the new membranes supplied.
- Replacement of SS headers and PVC piping.
- Skid cleaning and painting.
SMEC has successfully replaced Dupont membranes from USA with Toyobo membranes from Japan at SWCC –R.O. plants located at Al-Jubail.